Sensational Organizing is Seeking an Organizing Assistant
Are you a super organized person who pays close attention to detail?
Do you love helping others create function and beauty in their spaces?
I am looking for a part-time organizing assistant. The position is part-time and in as needed basis. There is no guarantee of hours. Must be available 2-3 days per week and Saturdays from 4-6 hours per day.
Sensational Organizing serves a wide variety of clients from seniors to families and busy entrepreneurs. Helping them clear physical clutter and regain their lives. Because of the sensitive nature of this work interested applicants must have these qualities.
- Honest and Positive
- Compassionate and non-judgemental (This is a big one)
- Must be able to lift 30+lbs
- good communicator
- Photography skills a plus but not required
- and must have reliable transportation and be available for work in the San Gabriel Valley and San Bernardino County.
- Stay at home mom who now has flexibility and wants to do something meaningful.
- Those who enjoy organizing and would do it as a hobby.
- Interior Design students
- Starting hourly pay is $15/ hour with reassessment at 90 day trial period.
- Reimburse miles driven to job site.
- California sick-leave.
- An opportunity to do something you love.
To apply: fill out the form below, tell me a little bit about yourself and why you want to organize. Send me your resume to email@example.com. If you meet the qualifications I will email you to schedule a phone interview.
Thank you for your interest!