Sensational Organizing is proud to offer the opportunity to organize a space for a non-profit benefiting the local San Gabriel/Inland Empire communities. November reminds us of gratitude, letting go, and replanting. This is our way to say “Thank you” to our local community for your support.
Sensational Organizing will donate our time, knowledge, and expertise to help a local non-profit save time, save money, and/or become more organized/efficient to better serve their community.
Project examples include, but are not limited to:
- Catch-all room
- Break room
- Community Rooms
- Kids activity Rooms
- Inventory Storage Room
Discuss this opportunity with the non-profit’s leader and decide on a much-needed project that can be completed in <1 day.
- -Get the approval of the nonprofit’s leader before entering this giveaway.
- -Read the fine print below
- -Detail a micro/mini project the nonprofit needs help within the entry form below.
- -As a paid representative of the nonprofit, complete/submit the form below by 11:59 pm on November 1st.
- Enter to win from October 3rd to November 1st.
- The winner will be drawn at random on November 2nd at 8:00 am. and notified via phone shortly after.
- Winners will be announced on our social media profiles and linked to your organization.
- Non-profit must be located within 20 miles of 91773 zip code to win.
The Fine Print:
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Only paid employees of the nonprofit are eligible to enter this contest.
- The maximum time to be volunteered is 8 hours. The work will be performed by a team at our companies discretion. The nonprofit may provide volunteers to help.
- The project will be completed on a day that works for both the nonprofit and Sensational Organizing.
- Organizing supplies can be shopped for. The cost of supplies, bins, baskets is the responsibility of the non-profit.
- The winning nonprofit must be willing to have their identity and before/after pictures published on social media as well as provide a review for our company.