Part-time Office Assistant/ Organizing Assistant Needed
Immediate opening for a part-time office assistant / on-site organizing assistant needed. Seeking an individual with flexible weekly schedule between 9-5 pm and Saturday availability.
Job opportunity is for a part-time office assistant on a weekly basis and organizing assistance on an as-needed basis on-site supporting clients in the sorting process.
No guarantee of hours but on-site organizing hours may range between 4-24 hours per week to begin with, depending on your schedule and work availability, with the opportunity for growth. A typical organizing session with client ranges between 4-6.5 hours per day.
Sensational Organizing serves clients ranging from young moms to busy professionals and clients with accumulation of alot of stuff. We simplify the decision making process by sorting and help make decisions followed by organizing and creating efficient systems for our clients. This includes unpacking after a move, helping sort through a lifetime of possessions with grace and patience.
- Attention to detail
- Sorting items
- Light cleaning
- Alot of walking, sitting, standing, and kneeling
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
- Office duties include social media scheduling, filing, inventory management, graphic designing, photo editing, data entry, making phone calls, and other office duties.
- Compassion, and a positive & supportive attitude
- Can take direction well
- Very strong communication, ability to follow instructions
- Understanding, kind, and reliable
- Must have reliable transportation
- Team player
- Neat, clean, & professional appearance
- Non-smoker and polite
1.) Fill out the form below and tell me what you love most about organizing and why you’d love to join the Sensational Organizing team.
2.) Email your resume along with 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest!