It’s every woman's desire to have a clutter-free, peaceful sanctuary. All we want is for…
Give the gift of experiences – Last minute gift ideas
I don’t want to give something simply because it’s the social norm and I don’t want to give someone something that won’t be treasured.
I strive to give meaningful gifts and I’m sure you feel the same way.
When you’re having trouble deciding what to gift someone, instead of gifting a random item just to say you gifted something.
Here are some experiences you can gift that will have the recipient feeling overjoyed.
Gifts for the special couples in your life:
- Date night – One of the struggles marriages face is not being able to go on dates for reasons such as lack of childcare, feeling too busy, and even lack of funds. Bless a marriage with a date night subscription box.
- Cooking or dance classes – What better way to bring a couple closer than for them to grow together. Get them a gift voucher to an introductory cooking or dance class.
- Tickets for theater, concerts, sports or comedy shows – Experiences that will invite them to laugh, grow, and connect in a deeper way.
Gifts for the Teen in your life:
- Season pass to an attraction – The thrill of roller coaster rides are popular with teens.
- A mom & son OR mom & daughter journal – Teens have a lot going on in their own worlds. A private journal for both of you will strengthen that bond and help your child express the flood of emotions he/she feels as they discover their uniqueness and you watch them flourish.
- GeoCaching – In my search for experiences I came across this awesome adventure that perfect for anyone of any age. But, I believe it’s a great experience to share with a teen in your life. The best part is that it’s FREE. Gift wrap it in a basket with a water bottle, binoculars, and an invitation to join you for GeoCaching.
Gifts for the Young Child in your life:
- Kiwi Crates – Give the gift of imagination, knowledge and endless adventure with this monthly science subscription box.
- Gift a pass to a local amusement park, museum, theme park, bowling alley, miniature golf course, or skating experience – Any of these experiences will delight your child’s senses.
- Whale watching day trip – Take your child on a day trip to experience the magic of these magnificent water creatures as they splash out of the water. A memory they will never forget.
Gifts for the Lady in your life:
- Online Piano Lessons – Know a special lady that would like to learn to play an instrument? This link will take you to an online introductory class to get her started.
- Hobby/New Skill Classes – Gift the lady in your life a class for cake decorating, Chalk lettering, photography, photoshop or any other skill that aligns with who she is.
- Himalayan Salt Therapy Escape – A spa experience that will Increase overall health and help you combat harmful elements and restore your mental clarity, boost your energy levels and ease inflammation.
Gifts for the man in your life:
- Camping for the weekend – Nothing like an outdoor escape to ground yourself. Use Reserve America to find a campground and make a reservation.
- Escape Room Experience – An adventure in which participants must tap into their physical and mental abilities to solve a series of puzzles, and find clues before the time runs out. Do a quick search on Yelp for locations near you.
- Batting cage or driving range – This is a double hitter gift idea for a boy and his dad to bond over.
Gifts for the Grandma and Grandpa in your life:
- Handmade coupon books – The opportunity to create lasting memories and time with a loved one. Make coupons for dinner, watch a show with you, have a picnic, watch a movie, or do a Diy craft of project together.
- Photo books – Photobooks or photo calendars allow the recipient to feel joy, and connection every day. This is a great gift for anyone of any age but its a particularly meaningful gift for seniors to see their families smiling faces.
- Pay for their usual services and needs – Have their house cleaned, wash their car and fill their gas tank, pay their hairdresser, or buy them groceries. A wonderful way to show your grandma and grandpa your support and appreciation for all they’ve done.
This Post Has 0 Comments