This job is for you if…
- Getting paid to organize is your idea of a dream job.
- You are passionate about organizing and helping others be more organized.
- You are not easily scared by messy spaces.
- you are positive and have a can-do attitude.
- You are kind, empathetic, and friendly. (We promise no judgment and we mean it.)
- You work efficiently, with lots of energy.
- You take initiative and are a problem solver.
- You care about the work you do. We go above and beyond for our clients and strive to give 110%.
- You are available 2-3 days a week from 9 am – 5 pm
- You are professional, trustworthy, and extremely private about confidential information.
This is not for you if….
- You are working to build your own business. (You will be required to sign a non-compete agreement.)
- You have limited availability and are not available 2 to 3 days a week or need to leave early.
- You only want to work for a season or have a lot of personal commitments and events. We need our team to work all year long.
- You are not a team player. Our team is Sensational and we plan on
- Candidate follows the SOS methodology of organization.
- Candidate sorts clients’ items on-site with direction from a Lead Organizer and tagging.
- Unloads products
- Unpacks and spreads things out with like items so that client and lead organizer could assess and make informed decisions.
- Once items have been sorted team member assists the finisher to contain items.
- While waiting for decisions team member sweeps, collects trash and move donations toward the door.
- Cleans cabinets and surfaces.
- Washes containers and organizes items clients keep into bins, baskets, and jars according to the organizing plan and by direction of the lead.
- Assists in labeling containers.
- Help to maintain a tidy and professional environment throughout the course of organizing or move management jobs.
- Perform additional assignments as directed by lead.
- Excellent at following instructions.
- Needs little to no instructions.
- Doesn’t mind getting down and dirty.
- Works fast and efficiently.
- Really good at details and sorting down to the nitty gritty.
- MUST take direction well.
- Excellent attention to detail & communication skills
- Flexibility and the ability to shift gears easily
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Empathy and kindness toward our clients.
$18/ hour, with review after 3 months
- Flexible part-time schedule
- 6- 32 hours/week, Monday – Saturday, with some evening work occasionally
- required. Hours vary depending on jobs scheduled and staff availability.
- Hours are 9 am to 5 pm, Monday – Saturday. Need to be able to work 2-3 days /week.
- hours are not guaranteed, but dependent on how much work we have.
- May include some evenings, to wrap up a project.
- Must be available to attend a virtual team meeting once a month.
- Must have transportation
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs and to climb stairs.
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Understanding of basic organizing techniques to start.
- Not recommended position for individuals sensitive to pets or dust. We work in garages.
- Ability to work closely with a team.
- Tech skills (ie. smartphone, cloud-based systems)