- Working very closely with Elva.
- Calling leads and clients with additional information.
- Scanning receipts for the bookkeeper.
- Send review link to clients after work is completed/ Calling clients to survey their experience.
- Sending out birthday cards and flowers.
- Going to networking events on behalf of the company.
- Marketing with senior facilities & luxury apartment homes for packing & unpacking
- Data Entry for things like creating company processes.
- Calling leads and following up with past clients.
- Creating marketing materials on canva.
- Picking up products (on occasion)
- Calling vendors to place orders.
- Product Sourcing and interacting with vendors and contractors.
- Ordering supplies & materials.
- Any other requests and needs by Elva and the SOS team.
- Excellent Customer Service and Communication Skills a MUST.
- Excellent at following instructions.
- Highly Organized and attention to detail
- Needs little to no instructions.
- Willingness to learn and the ability to adapt to company culture.
- MUST take direction well.
- Flexibility and the ability to shift gears easily.
$20/hour, with review after 3 months.
Hours per Week:
6-24 hours/week, Hours not guaranteed. Flexible Schedule
- Must have transportation
- Familiar with Canva, Excell, Word, and PowerPoint, social media.
- Experience organizing or a background in interior design a plus.
- Some tasks may be done from home.