Born and raised Santa Barbara’n girl, with a big smile, and an unshakable desire to help you tackle the clutter that overwhelms you! Whether you need a sounding board, fresh eyes, or accountability to get through to the finish line; I am a trained professional organizer and the founder of Sensational Organizing Services.
I am here to empower, support and encourage you so that you don’t have to do it alone!
Even while growing up I was always creating homes for my belonging and finding clever ways to keep clutter and chaos to a minimum. I have always been attracted to organizing and over the years it has become my passion. I bring with me 15 years experience in the Administrative support field. I strive to not only make your space more organized but also make it beautiful and keep it functional, to make it a space you can feel proud of.
We’ll start by identifying your goals and discussing what you want to accomplish in your space. Upon completion of our process you will experience a life changing transformation. I am so excited and grateful to be on this journey with you. We weren’t designed to do life alone! I’m here to help!
want to know more about me?
- My house is not perfect! I believe a lived-in home is a thriving home. You should feel comfortable to kick off your slippers and love your home too!
- I met my husband in a direct sales company and due to the cost of living, had to make the decision between marrying the prince or staying in paradise (Santa Barbara). Can you guess what I chose?
- I’m a Jesus loving girl!
- They say still waters run deep. I am very intuitive. When I get quiet (which is often) I am listening, I am processing, I am coming up with a solution. But, I am also giving YOU space.
- Growing up, my brothers and I were known for our smiles!
- I am fluent in both English and Spanish.
- I have 15+ years administrative experience and I’m not afraid of paper piles.
- My favorite food is red sauce enchiladas covered in lettuce, sour cream, and avocado.
- I can never have too much avocado, either!
- I respect my clients by being on time.
- I am honest with my clients at all times.
- I will stay positive and solution oriented at all times.
- I will work hard-to the best of our ability.
- I serve my clients with integrity, competence and treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I advertise my services in an honest manner and promote them with enthusiasm, and loyalty.
- I will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal, including that which may be revealed by other organizers.
- I will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
- I will keep client information confidential and not use it to benefit myself or my firm, or reveal this information to others.
- I will decide independently and communicate to my client in advance my fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept.
- I will make recommendations for products and services with my client’s best interests in mind.