Born and raised Santa Barbara’n girl, with a big smile, and an unshakable desire to help you tackle the clutter that overwhelms you!
Decluttering was a form of therapy for Elva growing up. As the oldest of four siblings, She took on a supportive role for her single-parent mother. She would continuously subtract from their spaces what no longer served them, created homes for their belonging, re-arranged furniture and created beauty to her heart’s content.
Organizing is engraved in her DNA! No matter where life has taken her, organizing has been a skill that she’s used not only in supporting her single-mother but also in supporting the busy executives in her 15+ years of administrative support experience. As soon as she completed one project she was onto exploring how she can BETTER other processes such as lowering accounts payables and increasing accounts receivables, from quality control to purchasing, and HR. She streamlined processes and create effective systems in every position she held.
When Elva, works with her clients her focus is on making sure everything has a “home” so that your home has a natural flow and rhythm that supports your dreams and goals. There is nothing more frustrating than needing something at your fingertips and not being able to find it or having to search for something in a sea of junkdrawers.
She believes that if her clients’ homes FUNCTION for them and support where they currently are in life. Their lives would be a lot richer.
Organizing isn’t just about tidying and putting things in pretty containers. It certainly makes life easier!
But, Elva strives to take things further and not just give you a fish but, to teach you to fish. She understands that organizing isn’t a one size fits all, what works for one person may not work for another, and that sometimes there are emotions attached to things that make it hard to release. As the Director of Professional Development for the NAPO Virtual Chapter (National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals). She is always adding to her tool belt of skills to teach and empower her clients, always with a compassionate hug near-by.
Her greatest satisfaction is watching the transformations organizing brings not only to the spaces but to the peace and joy her clients experience when they say: “Hey, I know where that goes!” or “Elva, I’ve been looking for that. I can’t believe you found it”
Organizing is fun! We are excited you are here and delighted to work with you.
want to know more about me?
- My house is not perfect! I believe a lived-in home is a thriving home. You should feel comfortable to kick off your slippers and love your home too!
- I met my husband in a direct sales company and due to the cost of living, had to make the decision between marrying the prince or staying in paradise (Santa Barbara). Can you guess what I chose?
- I’m a Jesus loving girl!
- They say still waters run deep. I am very intuitive. When I get quiet (which is often) I am listening, I am processing, I am coming up with a solution. But, I am also giving YOU space.
- Growing up, my brothers and I were known for our smiles!
- I am fluent in both English and Spanish.
- I’m not afraid of paper piles. Yes! We can tackle the paper monster together.
- My favorite food is red sauce enchiladas covered in lettuce, sour cream, and avocado.
- I can never have too much avocado, either!
- I respect my clients by being on time.
- I am honest with my clients at all times.
- I will stay positive and solution oriented at all times.
- I will work hard-to the best of our ability.
- I serve my clients with integrity, competence and treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I advertise my services in an honest manner and promote them with enthusiasm, and loyalty.
- I will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal, including that which may be revealed by other organizers.
- I will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
- I will keep client information confidential and not use it to benefit myself or my firm, or reveal this information to others.
- I will decide independently and communicate to my client in advance my fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept.
- I will make recommendations for products and services with my client’s best interests in mind.