For some, organizing is just putting an item back to where it belongs. But for Elva, it is much more than that — it was about restoring people’s lives. Through her life’s most challenging moments, her space was the only thing she had control over. Simplifying and organizing her space brought her peace and clarity when her world was chaotic. It was then she realized the power of an organized space and its abilities to transform lives.
Elva’s organizational journey began at a young age with a desire to help her busy, single mom around the house. What started as simple tasks at home developed into organization skills that Elva applied throughout her career. For 15+ years, she created systems and streamlined processes to support and improve businesses of all sizes.
But Elva didn’t want to stop there — organizing has done so much for her and she knew she had to pay it forward to others.
So, in 2015, Elva created Sensational Organizing to help people reset the most important space — their home. The best part of her day is seeing her clients’ faces light up with happiness when they see their newly organized space.
Elva currently lives in San Dimas, California, with her husband, two kids, and their belgium melanois (Bear). She continues being just as passionate about organizing because she knows having a clean and uncluttered space opens up room for new beginnings.
want to know more?
- My house is not perfect! I believe a lived-in home is a thriving home. You should feel comfortable to kick off your slippers and love your home too!
- I met my husband in a direct sales company and due to the cost of living, had to make the decision between marrying the prince or staying in paradise (Santa Barbara). Can you guess what I chose?
- I’m a Jesus loving girl!
- They say still waters run deep. I am very intuitive. When I get quiet (which is often) I am listening, I am processing, I am coming up with a solution. But, I am also giving YOU space.
- Growing up, my brothers and I were known for our smiles!
- I am fluent in both English and Spanish.
- I’m not afraid of paper piles. Yes! We can tackle the paper monster together.
- My favorite food is red sauce enchiladas covered in lettuce, sour cream, and avocado.
- I can never have too much avocado.
- I respect my clients by being on time.
- I am honest with my clients at all times.
- I will stay positive and solution oriented at all times.
- I will work hard-to the best of our ability.
- I serve my clients with integrity, competence and treat them with respect and courtesy.
- I advertise my services in an honest manner and promote them with enthusiasm, and loyalty.
- I will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal, including that which may be revealed by other organizers.
- I will use proprietary client information only with the client’s permission.
- I will keep client information confidential and not use it to benefit myself or my firm, or reveal this information to others.
- I will decide independently and communicate to my client in advance my fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept.
- I will make recommendations for products and services with my client’s best interests in mind.